Graphic Designer in UX/UI Team
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency. Our priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to cooperate with international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Admind is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Odessa and Zurich.
Integrate project requirements with branding principles to deliver production quality designs.
- Developing branding materials - for mostly digital use
- Working with Creative Director, Team Leader and Project Manager to accomplish new concepts for web, app and other projects
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing aesthetic design based on Customer requirements, standards, style & branding
- Working with creative brief within the constraints of budget and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients and internally
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Creating storyboards and animations, "thinking with movement"
- Working as part of a team with UX/UI designers, copywriters, web developers and project managers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a branding, advertising agency or similar
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. XD, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Sketch mastery will be a plus
- Proven track record of versatile projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital projects)
- Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Multimedia preferred
- Good knowledge about trends in digital design
- Data visualisation, infographics and illustration
- Imagination and creativity
- Working with various digital media formats
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in visual identification
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Eye for detail
What we offer
- An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative, modern technologies and high class design
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive salary
- In house Business English Courses to gain fluency
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career
- Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results
- E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industryconferences
- Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Odessa and Zurich