Are you looking for a new job opportunity that would fulfill your dreams?
Here’s something for you.
Introducing Creogram. We’re a branding & digital agency based in Katowice, Kraków and London that boasts to deliver the best quality ever. We are rapidly growing thus looking for Digital Analyst to join our office in Kraków.
What will be your responsibilities:
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Brand24)
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Much room for maneuver
• Work with international clients and global brands
• Attractive conditions of employment
• Package of exceptional benefits
Who are we?
What does Creogram love most? Challenging and demanding clients. We design their dreams and give visual shape to their goals. With precision but with no limits.
We cooperate with companies which search for a partner who has the ability to listen.
We combine innovative design with unique character of every company.
We create innovative projects, we know how to make the brands of our partners truly stand out from the crowd and we do it with pleasure.
Please send your CV here: email@example.com