Communication Specialist with Graphic Design Background
Reporting to: Team Leader & Creative Director
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency, whose priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
We are looking fora unique combination of communication and design skills. A person who will be proficient in graphic design and be able to mediate between graphic designers team and marketing and communications specialists.
- Cooperating with Clients and multifunctional project teamsto secure successful communication,
- Building brand integrity,
- Being the optimal buffer between customer business inquiries and design team time capabilities,
- Effectively managing customer inquiries coming to the Brand Governance mailbox,
- Providing support and professional advisory in the field ofvisual identity and branding,
- Working as a part of Brand Governance Teamto mentor and support the globalcommunitywith brand guidelines knowledge and consulting the implementations of the brand. Advising on the design, composition, style, typography and consistency with the client’s brand principles,
- Working independently, as well as with teamsof printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists,
- Thinking creatively and using aesthetic sense to produce new ideas and concepts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 year’s experiencein a branding, advertising agency or similar,
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign),
- Proven track record of wide variety of relevant projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital projects) will be additional asset,
- Very good time management skills,
- Great knowledge of trends in designing,
- Excellent communication skillsand ability to build long-term relationship with the Client,
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets,
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative, modern technologies and high class design,
- Active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand,
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market,
- Attractive salary,
- In house Business English Courses to gain fluency,
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career,
- Community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results,
- E-learning platform, internal & external trainingsand opportunity to participate in industryconferences,
- Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere,
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.