At BNP Paribas Real Estate, we are shaping the future according to our vision for the real estate of tomorrow. With a presence in 36 countries and over 50 years of experience in Europe, BNP Paribas Real Estate delivers deep local real estate expertise enhanced by a robust understanding of global trends and world-class leadership.
We are proud to invite you to work for internal, international clients in a creative atmosphere in our office in Warsaw. In relation to new challenges waiting for us in 2018, we are expanding our team and we are looking for full-time: Graphic Designer
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new, original designs both for print and web: leaflets, posters, brochures, pitch folders, visual communication, advertisements, banners, social media and many more,
- Developing end-to-end projects for internal, international clients based on the briefs,
- Creating the best PowerPoint presentations,
- Designing infographics,
- Collaborating with internal teams across the Europe,
- Ensuring an accurate, efficient and timely completion of all assigned projects.
We are looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in graphic design and a great portfolio,
- High-class designing abilities and great aesthetic sense,
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) for print and digital is essential for this role,
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential as the role requires direct communication with international team members and clients,
- Knowledge of motion or digital design will be an additional asset (Flash, Premiere, Aftereffects),
- Imagination and creativity,
- Very good work organization,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines,
- Ability to persuade and mentoring clients through expert knowledge about design,
- Great knowledge of trends in design,
- Energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm.
What we can offer:
- An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company,
- Stable, full time job based on employment contract or other contract if you prefer,
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges,
- Attractive salary,
- Medical care,
- Choice of benefits via MyBenefit platform (Multisport card, tickets to cinema etc.),
- Work location in the center of Warsaw,
- Positive atmosphere and working environment within an international team.
Please send your CV in English and Creative Portfolio via link.